Thursday, March 08, 2007


Hedera mistake
Originally uploaded by everydayautumn.



Hedera, in Gems Pearl crabapple blossom. That safety pin is holding a dropped stitch I found just before the photo was taken. I'm not quite sure how I did that, since my stitch count is fine and the lace pattern looks fine (unlike the heel, as you can see). I decided to just finish it and then figure out what to do with that stitch. It just needs the toe kitchenered now, and the second one needs to be started. I don't feel like it. I was really tired of that lace pattern, bored with the yarn, and the whole sock is slightly too loose, though not unwearable. I told myself I would knit the second one during the next phase of Project Spectrum when the color goes along with the theme. (That blur at the left is a toddler hand about to swipe the sock.)

No comments: