Monday, April 30, 2007

HSKS Questionnaire!

1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into?
Ravenclaw!

2. List your three favorite double-point needle brands, including size and length.
KA Bamboo - I usually use size 1 but I have four sets of those. I could really use 0's but I'm not sure if they make them. Um, normal length? (What is the regular sock length anyway? Seven inches? Wait, nope. 6") The only other sock needles I've used are Inox, but I'm not a big fan of metal. They are the only size 0 I have though.

3. Would you like to try a new brand needle? If so, which brand? Size? Length?
Anything not metal that has a good pointy tip. And Addi lace needles - I'd make an exception to my "not metal" rule to try them. Size 0 would be fabulous - I knit really loosely, unfortunately.

4. If you are a RAVENCLAW, do you prefer the colors in the film or the book? Do you have a strong preference?
No preference really, either way is pretty.

5. If your pal decides to send candies or chocolates are there any that you don't like?
I don't like fake cherry flavor, or banana flavor. Eeeewww.

6. What are your favorite scents?
Warm, fruity, citrusy, spicy, but not too sweet or too much floral unless it's a really good blend. I like Japanese Cherry Blossom and Brown Sugar & Fig from Bath & Body Works, Cocoa Therapy from Origins, and Lancome Miracle Intense (no longer made in the "intense" version, sadly) to give you an idea of the types of scents I like. Ohh, and ShiKai Sandalwood Amber. Mmm!

7. Do you have any allergies?
Only to stuff that blooms in the springtime, like locust trees and grass.

Trivia: That would be Voldemort.

I couldn't remember the answer to last week's question, and it was bugging me so much! I'm re-reading the books now and I'm almost done with #4, so I'm not to that part yet. And if Ravenclaw currently has 29 of 30 possible, that means I'm the one keeping us from being 100%! Ack! Sorry guys.

3 comments:

Channon said...

Hey swap pal! I don't like cherry flavored things either, so that's not a problem. Looking forward to it...

Kit said...

It's in Order of the Phoenix. ;)

meg said...

Yeah, as soon as I saw the answer it was a total "doh! I knew that!" moment. I haven't read that since the day it was released so I need a refresher!