Wednesday, May 16, 2007

HSKS Weekly Trivia

Trivia #1
What's the name of this potion?
This potion has the colour of molten gold, and while exposed to the air, large drops will leap like goldfish above the surface without spilling.
Felix Felicis, in Half-Blood Prince

Trivia #2
Which book is this line from?
"Harry and Cho were now too embarrassed to look at each other, let alone talk to each other; what if Ron and Hermione started going out together, then split up? Could their friendship survive it? Harry remembered the few weeks when they had not been talking to each other in third year; he had not enjoyed trying to bridge the distance between them. And then, what if they didn't split up? What if they became like Bill and Fleur, and it became excrutiatingly embarrassing to be in their presence, so that he was shut out for good?"
Half-Blood Prince


Trivia #3
Who utters these words?
"Oh I am glad I'm not on duty. I wouldn't fancy having to go and tell the Irish they've got to stop celebrating."
Arthur Weasly, in The Goblet of Fire

Also, I've been tagged by Channon! It's one of those "seven random things about me" tags. I'm not going to pass it along - if you are reading this, consider yourself tagged and leave me a comment to let me know you've put it on your blog. I love comments (thank you to those who leave them)! Ok then.

1. I am the eldest of four sisters. No brothers.

2. I've been a vegetarian for 13 years.

3. My favorite color changes every few years. Until just this spring I would have said it was magenta, but now it is aqua/teal/turquoise. (And I think I am even going to buy a turquoise sofa!)

4. Before I collected and hoarded yarn, I used to collect and hoard art supplies. And before that it was cosmetics. I think the yarn thing is here to stay though. I still do have the art supplies, and I keep buying new sketchbooks even though I rarely use them. Old habits die hard.

5. I avoid TV most of the time, with the guilty-pleasure exception of CSI. I love CSI!

6. I am an excellent researcher and starter of projects, but very poor on the whole follow through thing. Take my abandoned master's degree program as example #1, and all the WIP's (in all media) as examples 2 through 94,374,323.

7. I wish I was a librarian. Really! (Need to master item 6 first....)

Ok - you're it!

1 comment:

Knitting Bandit said...

I read the first three Harry Potter boooks and loved them. I don't know why I never went further. I've been thinking about picking back up where I left off so I can be ready for the big one, reading your post convinced me to do it!