Saturday, June 30, 2007

HSKS swag

Look what this cute little owl brought me, all the way from the opposite side of the country!



It's my HSKS package, from Channon! Just look at all the goodies she sent:



Two skeins of Claudia Hand Painted Yarns in the Sharks colorway, which is so gorgeous I gasped and said "ooooooh!" out loud when I unwrapped it; the Swirling Lace Anklets pattern from Heartstrings; Los Lobe Hose tiny sock earrings pattern, which I had never seen before and is so cute I think I might have to make about a thousand of them for a Christmas garland; pretty stitch markers from Blume's Accessories; Crystal Palace size 0 needles; blue sock-shaped point protectors, which will come in so handy when I throw my sock project into my purse every morning; Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans (I'm too scared to eat them!); a Dumbledore bookmark with Ravenclaw colored beads; and two packs of Harry Potter trading cards. Phew - I think that was all of it. Oh, and of course the wonderful drawstring bag, which will be perfect for carrying a small project. Thank you so much Channon!

1 comment:

Channon said...

I'm so glad it finally got there! I should have picked a bigger owl, huh? For what it's worth, I've never eaten the "beans" either. Good luck...