Friday, October 12, 2007

Still here, still hanging in there...

Phew, what a week. I've been dealing with the aftermath of the car accident, working with the insurance company, driving a rental car, having our car declared a total loss and all that entails, and trying to get a new car. Hopefully that will all be taken care of by tomorrow afternoon. I don't want to car shop again for 10 years, please.

I thought I'd have a finished Wicked by now, but I have to rip back to the stockinette portion and add some length to the body, then knit the pocket after all. I think it will look much better that way. I haven't touched it since taking this picture last weekend. All I've knit this week is a teensy pair of pants for a Cabbage Patch Kid. Between the car stuff and also trying to buy a very nice used sofa, plus adding almost daily posts to the Chum, it's been hectic. I'm hoping for some knitting time on Sunday.



(See, this is most definitely too short.)

No comments: