Thursday, June 05, 2008

meme

Sam of Knit Quest tagged me, so here we go!

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
Living in Lower Queen Anne in Seattle, about to graduate from Western Washington University (not in Seattle), being happy that I wouldn't have to commute anymore and that I would now have time to read whatever I wanted. Also going out to McMenamin's too much.

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order)?
Other than my job, probably cooking dinner, finishing that cowl, doing some maintenance on the blog, reading to Mina, and maybe folding laundry.

3. Snacks I enjoy.
Chips and salsa, cookies, dark chocolate, cheese...

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire.
Pay off all my debts and those of my family, buy a modest house in Seattle and hire someone to help keep it clean so that I could spend my time doing other things, finally travel, and donate.

5. Places I have lived.
Bellingham WA, Seattle WA, Coos Bay OR, Moscow ID, Lewiston ID, Boise ID

6. Jobs I've had.
financial aid administrator, records technician, cashier/salesperson, plant waterer, school planner spiral coil putter-inner (seriously), numerous iterations of office assistant type work, switchboard operator, front desk person at a nail factory, college bookstore assistant, and girl friday.

7. Peeps I want to know more about:

Mary-Catharine of Warmth in the North
Ansley of PinkPorcupineKnits
Jessica of Knitting a Dissertation
LizKnits of DoesLizKnit
Emily of Family Trunk Project

2 comments:

PinkPorcupine said...

Durr - I forgot to tell you I responded to the meme!

marycatharine said...

I'm lazy so I just posted. Trying to figure out what I was doing ten years ago was hard... I'd like to be a Girl Friday for my next job.