Saturday, September 06, 2008

destash, with a purpose

So the more I've thought about this over the past few weeks, the more determined I am. I need to buy a loom. I guess "need" isn't really the right word. Yeah, I really, really want a loom. I've chosen which one, I've figured out where to get it, I just need to find the money. Fortunately for me, rigid heddle looms aren't all that expensive. You can see my LYS's prices for my loom of choice right here. Even so, I can't justify the purchase just out of the blue. Nor does my LYS want a pile of my stuff in trade. I'll be heading out to the used book and clothing consignment shops tomorrow. Hopefully the proceeds from that adventure combined with my little destash sale will yield enough for that 32" Harp.

One offering has already been claimed via my Ravelry sale/trade page. Here are a few other choice items:















Claudia Handpainted Fingering, 2 skeins, Sharks colorway. $20













Colinette Jitterbug, 1 skein Fruit Coulis, $20
















Noro Hana Silk, 3 skeins, $32













Mountain Colors Weaver's Wool Quarters, 1 skein Steelhead, $15

The above prices all include first class shipping within the US. I'll mail to other countries but may need to charge additional shipping. There are several more things up for grabs on my Ravelry destash page (the STR is spoken for and just pending payment). Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

teribella said...

I PM'd you on Ravelry...

marycatharine said...

Sigh, the Colinette Jitterbug in Fruit Coulis is so tempting but I'm trying to save for a new camera and a loom. All the weaving in blogland recently has made me really want to start weaving again before I forget how. Good luck with the destashing!