Monday, October 06, 2008

evidence...

that I am either very busy or very crazy. Probably both.


Five sweaters. From top to bottom, that's Blossom from Knitting at Knoon, the Cowl Pullover from Norah Gaughan's Knitting Nature, Lily by Marnie Maclean, #11 Forestry by Veronik Avery from Fall 2008 VK, and a swatch (which is now almost an entire collar and yoke) for Ingenue from Wendy Bernard's Custom Knits. Yes, five. And those are only the sweaters. Or how about this?


These books are all "current" in some way - library books, recent purchases, things I've started reading. And the stack doesn't include the three knitting books I just got with a gift certificate, the library book on my desk at work, and a couple other random things. Add to this my full time job, keeping the house in some semblance of order, and a preschooler who is constantly on the go -



and I am very busy. Or crazy. Or both.

(Also, I just sort of announced to the world right here that I would have Ingenue finished to wear on Saturday. Busy (crazy), indeed.)

3 comments:

Crudmonkey said...

Ooooh, enjoy the great books and knits. I read The Name of the Rose recently and loved it, and I'm reading Quicksilver at the moment. Great fun.

PinkPorcupine said...

Ah! Mina is such a punk rocker! She's so cute!! :)

donyale said...

Love the last photo...